Friday, June 12, 2009

Man Pleads Not Guilty to Threatening Sotomayor's Life

As reported on June 8, 2009 on foxnews.com AP
John Zaubler called 911 from his West 72nd Street apartment last Saturday to say he was going to blow up the Supreme Court nominee.

NEW YORK -- A Manhattan man has pleaded not guilty to charges that he threatened to kill U.S. Supreme Court nominee Sonia Sotomayor to keep his girlfriend out of prison. A criminal complaint says John Zaubler called 911 from his West 72nd Street apartment last Saturday and said he was going to kill Sotomayor by "blowing her up." The 48-year-old defendant pleaded not guilty on Friday to making a terroristic threat at his Manhattan Criminal Court arraignment by videoconference from Bellevue Hospital's prison ward.
Judge James Gibbons ordered a psychiatric examination for Zaubler. The judge ordered him held without bail and scheduled a hearing for July 6.

Editor Rozek’s Notes: I am not guilty. That 911 recording is completely inaccurate. What I said was “I’m going to show her up!" I had heard that there was going to be a courtroom taco making contest and since she has claimed that her roots have given her the ability to do better than a white man, I wanted to show her up in the contest. I don’t know why I’m in this psychiatric facility. I thought she identified with the underpriviledged and misunderstood?

No comments:

Post a Comment