Saturday, June 20, 2009

72-Year-Old Woman Tasered During Traffic Stop

as reported on June 4, 2009

After an elderly woman was tasered during a traffic stop violation, thelocal police are insisting that the measure was the right one, My FoxAustin reports. According to the arresting officer, 72-year-old Kathryn Winkfein was doing 60 MPH in a 35 MPH construction zone, a point that the woman does admit to. However, the rest of the claims she disputes, as the arrest affidavit goes on to say that she left her car, became belligerent, screamed profanities, and attacked the officer, at which point the unnamed policeman tasered her and took her to jail. “I wasn’t argumentative, I was not combative. This is a lie. All of this is a lie, pulled away from him I did not,” she was quoted as telling the My Fox reporter.

Editor Rozek’s Notes: Can he do that?…of course…she probably had it coming! "All of this is a lie, ‘What a piece of work is a man, how noble in reason, how infinite in faculties, in form and moving how express and admirable, in action how like an angel, in apprehension how like a god! The beauty of the world, the paragon of animals—and yet,to me...’, I wonder, ‘why is this stinkin’ jerk of an officer picking on me?’…she said as she spit her gum out on him…

1 comment:

  1. Zsa Zsa said the same thing though.. Perhaps the good thing is, Granny might get to paint her cell pink too! On the other hand, "...pulled away from him, I did not". Sounds a bit like something Yoda would say. So the cell will be green? Check the officers tazer, bet he thought it was a light "SABER", I mean, Yoda and all... those 72year old grannies only look helpless, that was no mere flashlight she came out of the car with...

    ReplyDelete