Thursday, June 18, 2009

Man jailed over shooting sparked by hot sauce

As reported on June 12, 2009 on msnbc.com AP
Deadly attack with assault rifle occurred after bottle was thrown at car

KANSAS CITY, Missouri - A man has been sentenced to 33 years in prison for killing a man during a melee that erupted when someone threw a bottle of hot sauce. Prosecutors claim he fired more than 20 rounds from an assault rifle into a car in October 2005, killing 22-year-old Gary Scott and wounding three others.
Prosecutors said the victim had thrown a bottle of hot sauce at a woman's car, angering Williams. They had requested a life sentence.


Editor Rozek’s Notes: 20 rounds of hot sauce? What the…? Oh…oops…sorry…the hot sauce was thrown before the assault rifle was fired. I was going to say…who the heck has that much hot sauce on hand? Usually one jar lasts a good long time. Though I do have to say that I would be a little annoyed if someone threw hot sauce at my car. I would most likely say “HEY!…” But then I would likely just drive away. This guy may need some anger management classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment