Monday, July 6, 2009

Courtney Love Blames Malnourishment on Financial Stress

As reported on July 6, 2009 on aol.com

Courtney Love isn't saying she's anorexic, but she concedes she's looking "painfully thin" lately. "I know I've got too skinny," the Hole frontwoman told the Daily Mirror. "I know I need to sort it out." Love, who looked downright voluptuous a few years ago, says her doctor diagnosed her with malnutrition two weeks ago. "He gave me a massive shot of vitamins and told me to start eating," said the 44-year-old rocker, who reportedly weighs just 84 pounds and is five feet, 10 inches tall.Of course, the recent financial trauma of being sued by American Express over unpaid credit coupled with her 2008 claims that identity thieves looted $72 million from the estate of her late husband, Kurt Cobain, might sabotage anyone's appetite. "I need to start working out again," Courtney told the paper. "It's the stress -- you have no idea what is has been like these last few months. I need to get to the bottom of this fraud, I need answers."


Editor Rozek’s Notes: Now there’s a great doctor: “start eating.” Problem solved! Forget the drug addiction, the eating disorder and the dysfunctional attention seeking behavior! Just start eating. The question I have is “how the heck does that happen?” If I was down $72 million, I would be lying in bed eating and watching Law and Order 24/7. You almost have to admire her sticktoitiveness! I also have to wonder if she should “start working out” just yet? At 84 pounds and no food, I have to worry that a treadmill would kill her in under 15 minutes. Wait…or was that what she meant? I never know with these stars. She is likely worth much more dead than alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment