Monday, May 21, 2007

Mel Gibson Says He's 'Not an Anti-Semite'

Mel Gibson Says He's 'Not an Anti-Semite'
Actor Enters 'Ongoing Program' After Arrest

"There is no excuse, nor should there be any tolerance, for anyone who thinks or expresses any kind of anti-Semitic remark," Gibson said. "But please know from my heart that I am not an anti-Semite. I am not a bigot. Hatred of any kind goes against my faith."

"I'm not just asking for forgiveness," Gibson said. "I would like to take it one step further, and meet with leaders in the Jewish community, with whom I can have a one-on-one discussion to discern the appropriate path for healing."

Editor Rozek’s Note: Oh Melly! This faith of which you speak… “I’d like to thank the academy for giving me this opportunity to pray for forgiveness from people who watch movies…in jesus name…oops…I mean…Barukh atah Adonai, Eloheinu, melekh ha'olam. I am a simple man with a ‘Brave heart’ who knows ‘What women want.”

No comments:

Post a Comment